Benefits of playing music
- Music provides a creative outlet that balances work life, family life, and personal time
- It is a social activity that builds self-esteem and enhances confidence
- Music promotes creative thinking, collaboration, social skills and expressive communication
- It provides a way to be involved with others who share similar interests
- Music helps one stay mentally active, vibrant and sharp, while lowering stress
Although work and other obligations often get in the way of life, taking music lessons will be the first, positive step in reclaiming time for oneself, and nurturing the creativity and boundless confidence that made us happy when we were children.